I’me vaccinated and I’ve resumed work in the studio for vaccinated people and will continue to photograph vaccinated and unvaccinated people outdoors on location. There are still some coronavirus safe-session policies and procedures that make sense to protect everyone on our photo shoots.
Going forward, these new coronavirus safe-session policies and procedures will apply to all photo shoots and will continue to evolve as the situation dictates.
- Equipment will be wiped down with sanitizing solution upon set up prior to client’s arrival, and in between clients.
- Photographer (and makeup artist when scheduled) will wear a mask.
- Client will wear a mask to session and immediately following session.
- Client will review images on line.
- Photographer and client will keep at least 6 feet from each other at all times indoors.
- A no-touch policy will be in place which means no handshakes, no adjusting of subject’s hair, makeup or clothing. Photographer will direct subject to make adjustments.
- Photographer, makeup artist and clients will wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival to location. Photographer will provide hand sanitizer.
- 24 hour cancellation policy waived if illness occurs.
- If either photographer or subject feels sick in any capacity prior to the session or day of, especially fever, cough, or fatigue, photo session will not take place under any circumstances and will be rescheduled.
- If client or photographer feels unsafe at any time during the session, session will end and both client and photographer will determine how to proceed.
I am watching the situation closely and will update this blog as things change. To book a session, please contact me at 303-415-0545 or email Daniel@westendphotography.com. Feel free to call me with any questions.
In good health,
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.